Real Estate Marketing Solutions
with Jack Studnicky
Jack Studnicky has been mastering his real estate marketing prowess and has contributed to the sale of major real estate developments since 1975. He brokered his first set of deals for Chase Manhattan Bank at the 9400 Building in Ocean City, Maryland. Hundreds of sold out development projects later, his sales volume is in excess of $3 billion.
Jack has been a member of the Institute of Residential Marketing (NAHB) for more than 25 years and has been a guest speaker at all of the major national housing conventions. His success has been chronicled in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, Chicago Tribune, Miami Herald and the Washington Post.
View Press Articles about Jack
With an ability to capitalize on a range of market conditions, both he and his real estate marketing and sales strategies have been featured in many of the nation’s top business publications including Forbes, Fortune, Multi Housing News and Success Magazine. Jack has also appeared on television, representing the National Association of Home Builders and testified before Congress on a variety of national housing issues.
For the last seven years, Jack has focused primarily on luxury real estate properties in Punta Pacifica, Panama, contributing to sales of hundreds of millions of dollars. Jack looks forward to using his knowledge of real estate and marketing expertise in this growing company.
Jack does not condone “fire sale” business. He has provided his time-proven marketing methods, unparalleled experience, management, insight and the connections to navigate the firms and entities he has worked for and with towards success. He has lead and worked with Brokers and teams all over the world to create impressive sales velocity.
Now, Jack wants to share his real estate marketing experience and leadership to help companies crystallize their vision and enhance the capabilities of sales professionals.
Welcome to Jack Studnicky.com. Tap into the tremendous real estate marketing resource! Get Jack’s tips today.
- Member of the Institute of Residential Marketing since 1988 (MIRM / CMP)
- Spokesperson for the National Association of Home Builders, (NAHB)
- Testified before Congress on housing and condo conversions
- Appeared on national TV as a housing expert
- Speaker and Trainer at numerous national home builder conventions
- Published or written about in many of top newspapers and trade publications
- Certified REO Specialist who has completed more than fifty workouts
- Consults for lenders; lawyers and developers nationally
- On-site marketing director for well-known, internationally acclaimed firms
I have the experience to turn your firm into an optimal, successful, sales-generating machine. Why do I say that? Because I have the experience.